|
counting the days. » pls look here..ever since im told to be the penolo... |
|
|
Saturday, August 30, 2008
@ 8/30/2008 05:03:00 PM its not tat i dun care pls read tis carefully,my friend for i m pouring out my heart n wat i m gonna write here is true. 1. if one day u came crying to me saying how much u've suffered n i did nt show any respond.. its bcz i dun feel lyk i m the right person u needed. 2. if all of a sudden a bad thing happened to our board n everybody is so sad n some might be crying but i ran away from u all its bcz i m trying to be strong bcz in a board,u'll need someone stronger than others to withstand the pressure 3. if u feel lyk i m ditching u its bcz i want to giv u some space so tat u can mix wit ur other friends 4. if u feel lyk wat i do is beyond ur limits n u're angry wit me keep on feeling angry..i cant do anyhting to stop u..i can jus say tat i did tat for the sake of the whole board 5. if u feel lyk i m nt doing my part u're so wrong bcz i always try my best to keep the board alive. all in all,i jus want to tell u tat i care 4 u.
|
hey there
looks like you're on my blog. rah rah welcome to my blog. :D Please respect my blog. I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point. I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better. ps: enjoy! keke :D about
i my me mine. This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT. Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals. keke :D i have friends
you know you're jealous. Zhiyin Yong Joanna Lim Joanna Joanna Lim tumblr Sandra Ong tumblr Claryn Tan Kathryn Chay Lara Sim Ong Men Jie I-vonne Lim Jocelyn Tang YES alumni malaysia Charmaine Wong AFS Malaysia Alumni Charmain Sim Tan Mei Fang I need motivation
you know you inspire me Dato Tony Fernandes Ian Salang Photography Scrapbook Ideas David Choi credits.
you gotta love them. template : mymostloved* resources : ▲ ▲ ▲ |
| thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D |