counting the days.



» ppl of the world..pls listen to me..4 tis is 4 ur ... » okie,these r my current fav..LI YU CHUN!!she's so... » introducing..*trumpets sounding*...B C YOUTHS!!!du... » its not tat i dun carepls read tis carefully,my fr... » pls look here..ever since im told to be the penolo...
Friday, September 5, 2008
happenings @ 9/05/2008 07:19:00 PM

okay,now back to our daily life.live is so boring bcz of all the routines were practising 4 like so many years.

eg 1.
determine if each of the following statements are true or false.
a. wake up at 6.00 am every single schooling day
b. go to the bathroom,wash-up and get dressed.
c. if u forget to iron ur clohtes, do so in 5 minutes.
d. go fill ur stomach with nutritious food.the best is an egg,a cup of milo and some bread
e. get into the car and start feeling tired and sleepy.
f. arrive in school and talk to ur friends.
g. get into the class and continue talking.
h. wait for recess.
i. wait for the clock to point at 2.00 or 2.40 or 12.40 pm.
j. go back.

if u find that u answer TRUE for more than 6 statements, congratulations to u !!

see?same old things happen everyday.that's the reason we get angry sometimes.but dun feel bad,for when u bid farewell to ur schooling days, u'll totally crave for it again.so,enjoy urselves when u have the chance to do so.

hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D