|
Saturday, October 11, 2008
here i come!! @ 10/11/2008 12:54:00 AM ELMO!!! ok let me introduce to u...my dearest friend.. ELMO!!! ahhhh!!!! my all-time-favourite ok u may think that im such a useless gal talking about all those *elmo* thingy ----- let me tell ya>>elmo is the best!!!! BEST and i even have a shirt with a big picture of my dear little friend printed on it..its still with me and im still wearing it!!ahh think and say all u want..elmo's the best. elmo stars in Sesame Street with all his friends--(Big bird,Oscar,Cookie Monster,Zoe,Ernie,Bert...etc) brings children into a world of knowledge with fun and exciting stories and animation.i used to watch that show but they never show it on TV now...*sad* elmo is a kind and helpful being with bright coloured fur on it.i hate it when my piano teacher said tat i have not grown up bcz i wore my elmo T-shirt.wats wrong with wearing it on my body???adults created Sesame Street.lol... maybe later i'll show u some of his friends!!cant wait to see when will it be!!! till then,keep waiting!!
|
hey there
looks like you're on my blog. rah rah welcome to my blog. :D Please respect my blog. I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point. I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better. ps: enjoy! keke :D about
i my me mine. This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT. Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals. keke :D i have friends
you know you're jealous. Zhiyin Yong Joanna Lim Joanna Joanna Lim tumblr Sandra Ong tumblr Claryn Tan Kathryn Chay Lara Sim Ong Men Jie I-vonne Lim Jocelyn Tang YES alumni malaysia Charmaine Wong AFS Malaysia Alumni Charmain Sim Tan Mei Fang I need motivation
you know you inspire me Dato Tony Fernandes Ian Salang Photography Scrapbook Ideas David Choi credits.
you gotta love them. template : mymostloved* resources : ▲ ▲ ▲ |
| thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D |