|
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Gestures @ 9/30/2010 08:58:00 PM All these Gestures. (Okay this is not some sort of emotional let-out or something okay) Gestures. It is a game. Have you played it before? It's probably one of my favorite games of all times. All these gestures that you are giving (no doubt I suck at reading gestures) makes me wanna think that you are searching for approval. Hmm... Sometimes I just think about crazy things, like how am I gonna react when I am gonna die....?!?! ahh just slap me. But one is enough, I thought. Yet you gave 2 freaking gestures. C'mon.. I admit that I am really bad at reading those, but Im not dumb you know...?! 2 FREAKING gestures!! WTH?! Sigh.. maybe you adore attention, you might even crave for it, but this time I will have to say it does make me wanna think twice about your decisions, because how can you be so insecure? You've got EVERYTHING you ever wanted and needed, and yet Im just so surprise how Insecure you have become. Dont you trust your friends? Or rather, don't you trust me? Think about it. |
hey there
looks like you're on my blog. rah rah welcome to my blog. :D Please respect my blog. I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point. I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better. ps: enjoy! keke :D about
i my me mine. This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT. Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals. keke :D i have friends
you know you're jealous. Zhiyin Yong Joanna Lim Joanna Joanna Lim tumblr Sandra Ong tumblr Claryn Tan Kathryn Chay Lara Sim Ong Men Jie I-vonne Lim Jocelyn Tang YES alumni malaysia Charmaine Wong AFS Malaysia Alumni Charmain Sim Tan Mei Fang I need motivation
you know you inspire me Dato Tony Fernandes Ian Salang Photography Scrapbook Ideas David Choi credits.
you gotta love them. template : mymostloved* resources : ▲ ▲ ▲ |
| thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D |