|
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Marion's Grad party! @ 8/19/2010 01:31:00 AM P.A.R.T.Y. in the USA! This was during Marion's graduation party in Marion haha. May 22nd 2010. I dont know her(sorry), Zoe, Me, Marion, Younha, Viviana, and Tori. Beautiful girls. But the girls decided that they are not gonna run around. So instead, they lazed around on the grass. I just love the grass. having one of her moments. Great job to the Steil's family. Mom was sick in the hospital so she couldn't organize a party this year, or come. Anyway, we missed her at the party. Before this, my church had a car wash fun-raising activity for the youths. I was really badly burned like a lobster. So I went home, had a shower and came to her party. I was glad I could make it though. They went to Adventureland the day after this, and the girls had a sleepover at Marion's. I had my school graduation on that day so I missed it. :( Anyway, I love them. A lot. Marie is leaving to Anamosa in less than 24 hours! grrrr.. |
hey there
looks like you're on my blog. rah rah welcome to my blog. :D Please respect my blog. I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point. I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better. ps: enjoy! keke :D about
i my me mine. This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT. Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals. keke :D i have friends
you know you're jealous. Zhiyin Yong Joanna Lim Joanna Joanna Lim tumblr Sandra Ong tumblr Claryn Tan Kathryn Chay Lara Sim Ong Men Jie I-vonne Lim Jocelyn Tang YES alumni malaysia Charmaine Wong AFS Malaysia Alumni Charmain Sim Tan Mei Fang I need motivation
you know you inspire me Dato Tony Fernandes Ian Salang Photography Scrapbook Ideas David Choi credits.
you gotta love them. template : mymostloved* resources : ▲ ▲ ▲ |
| thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D |