counting the days.



» lets parttay » sooo shhweeet!! » although its only one image in tis post,but i dun... » Yi Yun was happy that GBS won the prize^.^look at... » YAY!!! say yay for the jumping shot!!we were land... » we took some group pics too!!!hahaand this was th... » conatance trying to eat the 'fruit loops'.. n we ... » youth day!!! » YOUTH DAY!!! » OBAMA WINS!!!
Monday, November 17, 2008
am i supposed to fall? @ 11/17/2008 03:51:00 AM

well,is everything going too fast?should i take a step back and think about it before i make decisions?well i really dunno...i have mixed-up feelings right now...whenever i look at ur picture,i feel like falling..ahh!!!
.
decisions r to be made,but not so soon,i think.luckily i didn't split everything out when i was chatting with u just now..phewww.love it when u say bbbg..n when i replied bbbb,my heart was pounding so fast i felt like fainting..and i tink im addicted to u,just could not get enough of u n ur cute sis..xoxoxo
.
cy,i noe u r happy n all,but pls dun tell me he's cute.my heart hurts,dunno why,it just hurts.
.
i cant be me if i really have those kind of feelings right now,especially when we talk,or chat.u cant see my feelings through the screen,but somehow u almost got wat i meant...arrghh!!cant let u noe about those things.accidently typed 'i have mixed-up feelings now' in facebook.hope u dun see it.n if u see them,hope tat u dun understand wat i meant,cz u've always guessed wat i meant,which was bad but sometimes good.
.
.
ps : do i need to fall?
pps : can i fall?
ppps : should i fall?

hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D