counting the days.



» YOUTH DAY!!! » OBAMA WINS!!! » i look like ELMO!! » Youth Camp 2008!! » Baptism in the Holy Spirit » check it out! » here i come!! » dull duties » still friends? » faker!!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
youth day!!! @ 11/13/2008 10:58:00 PM

youth day!!!
we were sitting on each others's lap..
and if u could see,the strict time keeper is just by the side..>.<

jason jason..what r u looking for?

were trying to make some sense of direction..
the place was quite small though +.=lll


fiona was osing even though the camera was so far away..
^^she was fun!!

fiona was having a hard time...
while eunice was quite happy^.^
well guys,blogspot allows me to post only 5 pics per post...
so,i'll add many entries!





hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D