|
counting the days. » youth day!!! » YOUTH DAY!!! » OBAMA WINS!!! » i look like ELMO!! » Youth Camp 2008!! » Baptism in the Holy Spirit » check it out! » here i come!! » dull duties » still friends? |
|
|
Thursday, November 13, 2008
@ 11/13/2008 11:08:00 PM n we were asked to crawl under the rafia strings..it was too dry and we ended up having bruises all over..>.< human caterpillar walk!!! u put ur leg in front and u r allowed to 'walk' using ur hands and only the first person is allowed to use their legs.. was fun but tiring!!! danny trying to dig out their trophyok its like this...>> 1. find ur "X" and start digging 2. but we dug and dug but trophy mana?? 3. so,we ended up last but we dug for the third placing trophy!!! 4. bcz we dug first bf the 4th team arrive^.^ actually the dino assigned was a high one so we use our life line to save time +.+ |
hey there
looks like you're on my blog. rah rah welcome to my blog. :D Please respect my blog. I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point. I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better. ps: enjoy! keke :D about
i my me mine. This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT. Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals. keke :D i have friends
you know you're jealous. Zhiyin Yong Joanna Lim Joanna Joanna Lim tumblr Sandra Ong tumblr Claryn Tan Kathryn Chay Lara Sim Ong Men Jie I-vonne Lim Jocelyn Tang YES alumni malaysia Charmaine Wong AFS Malaysia Alumni Charmain Sim Tan Mei Fang I need motivation
you know you inspire me Dato Tony Fernandes Ian Salang Photography Scrapbook Ideas David Choi credits.
you gotta love them. template : mymostloved* resources : ▲ ▲ ▲ |
| thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D |