|
counting the days. » double portion! » im trying out » ok since all of u out there is so bored and have n... » 10 interesting facts. » Netball.. » late! » tired!! » christmas' coming!! » refreshed!! » help!! |
|
|
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
winner winner chicken dinner!! @ 3/25/2009 12:56:00 PM ![]() winner winner chicken dinner!!!!! cant stop repeating the same phrase over and over again... ok everyone follow after meee.. ' WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!! ' dont u feel that that was addicting??? *laughs uncontrollably* wanted new clothes. New DRESSES!!! NIGHT GOWNS!!! ' I spot something, its a combination of blue and white, and everybody can wear it (well u must be at least as tall as me) and the touching was like...oh faint.. and i love it!!! ' the answer is... the new ELLE dress!!! i want!! but i dont hv the pic here. sorry peeps *sad* stop talking to me. not u.. yeah u..no i mean the one beside u..arrgh u cant get wat i meant. forget about it.. ITS YOU! |
hey there
looks like you're on my blog. rah rah welcome to my blog. :D Please respect my blog. I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point. I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better. ps: enjoy! keke :D about
i my me mine. This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT. Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals. keke :D i have friends
you know you're jealous. Zhiyin Yong Joanna Lim Joanna Joanna Lim tumblr Sandra Ong tumblr Claryn Tan Kathryn Chay Lara Sim Ong Men Jie I-vonne Lim Jocelyn Tang YES alumni malaysia Charmaine Wong AFS Malaysia Alumni Charmain Sim Tan Mei Fang I need motivation
you know you inspire me Dato Tony Fernandes Ian Salang Photography Scrapbook Ideas David Choi credits.
you gotta love them. template : mymostloved* resources : ▲ ▲ ▲ |
| thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D |