counting the days.



» late! » tired!! » christmas' coming!! » refreshed!! » help!! » totally screwed up=( » cotrolled=( » ok end of it!! » i have nothing to say... » am i supposed to fall?
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Netball.. @ 2/07/2009 03:16:00 PM


big day. hehe only netball lah. see the pic above? i was tired man! but we just managed to win to rounds so its a buh-bye for us. (hv to win 3 rounds to make it into the semifinals). but anyway, we were satisfied with our results bcz we played better this yr, compared to last year.
.
and we were practically having fun instead of playing it seriously. so we cheered for them. what??and we even ask them to score more goals to make the score look better. hahaha that was fun!! but later on, we had a match with smk STHAM, which we won and we were soo happy about it. but no point winning it, we've already lost 2 matches. haih...
.
chicken rice!!!yeah man..nice!! i cant deny that it was a bit saltish but nevermindlah, as long as it tastes nice!!
im tired, and i want to sleep..but im so lazy to bathe, to go in and undress and switch on the shower and then press the shampoo...lazy la, but im stinky and smelly..aiya i dun care. i want to sleep!! sweetdreams!!

hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D