counting the days.



» christmas' coming!! » refreshed!! » help!! » totally screwed up=( » cotrolled=( » ok end of it!! » i have nothing to say... » am i supposed to fall? » lets parttay » sooo shhweeet!!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
tired!! @ 1/18/2009 11:04:00 PM

TIRED..=(

ahhh..and so school reopens.many ppl are asking am i nervous or not or some sort of things like that..really dont know what am i feeling now though.sometimes i feel that i dont know what am i feeling and when ppl ask me i'll just give them a big wide shrug.and i will be all smiling and thinking of the next thing to say..?
.
jeanette's boyfriend just flew back to america,and she's already missing him.aiya this girl ahhh...
.
no more procastination will be my motto this year.
.
i finally understood something.dont be involved in any relationships..because im still developing my own character and im not ready for a relationship.=)
.
try to imply chiristian values into our prefectorial board.cz i found out that what we ever did was to scold and scold and then sometimes gossip.haiz..stop all of that man!!why dont we praise instead of insulting ppl?but ppl,dun get me wrong.u all must do well too.
.
school-so far so good,although i struggled too get up =(
.
PPL!! i suddenly love my life so much!! GOD has been great and i pray that He will lead me in the things i do,and that all of u will be bless too!! say PTL always!

hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D