counting the days.



» LOOKBOOK.nu , again » bad guy alert!! » eyes on me » LOOKBOOK.nu » trying to be emo..hehe » kids are fun! » All glory to God. » dont study medicine in russia » AFS Selection Camp » wat's in ur mind when u see this?the baby is nerv...
Friday, December 25, 2009
Cedar Rapids, IA, USA @ 12/25/2009 04:23:00 PM


this is the map of USA, and Iowa is green in colour somewhere at the centre.
sorry guys couldnt get u a clearer picture.=(
.
.

ok lets see...
there u are!
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA
.
Brazil, Mexico, Spain, Germany, Thailand, France, Philippines, Indonesia, Kenya, Russia, South Korea, Tanzania, and Bulgaria,Malaysia...
Diferent people coming from different places!
and building bridges around the world!


Cedar Rapids!!
Thanks for hosting me!
yeah sincerely, it rocks!!
Cant u see?
the place is beautiful beyond imagination!!!
I cant wait to see u!
Mom and Dad in the US!
.
and oh, i'll be studying in Anamosa High School, which is like 30 minutes from my house.
.
.
/
/
signing off,
.
Hannah


hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D