|
Sunday, August 16, 2009
AFS Selection Camp @ 8/16/2009 06:44:00 PM Hi there=) ok i'll upload some photos 4 u all. Meet Fiona, my room mate. =) Camwhore in the room during the night.. the other one there is Amirah, and she's from PERLIS!! without the flash.. i was shocked. cz there was an English Proficiency Test.. something like MUET. After the test. To say that the camp was easy is a lie. It was very tiring, and we were seperated into many groups. I duno whether its a good thing or a bad thing, my group members are all very quiet. So I'm left with no other choices but to give all the ideas... i didnt do well at the camp, especially the inteerview. I spoke a lot, but i dun think that wat i spoke impressed them..sad la..i spoke mainly about like giving back to the society..and stuffs like that. In the end, they ended up saying : " so since u are so into giving back to the society, then we'll see..." so i knew i had wasted my time in the interview room. Not speaking wat i was supposed to say...i am sad, u noe..=( |
hey there
looks like you're on my blog. rah rah welcome to my blog. :D Please respect my blog. I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point. I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better. ps: enjoy! keke :D about
i my me mine. This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT. Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals. keke :D i have friends
you know you're jealous. Zhiyin Yong Joanna Lim Joanna Joanna Lim tumblr Sandra Ong tumblr Claryn Tan Kathryn Chay Lara Sim Ong Men Jie I-vonne Lim Jocelyn Tang YES alumni malaysia Charmaine Wong AFS Malaysia Alumni Charmain Sim Tan Mei Fang I need motivation
you know you inspire me Dato Tony Fernandes Ian Salang Photography Scrapbook Ideas David Choi credits.
you gotta love them. template : mymostloved* resources : ▲ ▲ ▲ |
| thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D |