counting the days.



» dont study medicine in russia » AFS Selection Camp » wat's in ur mind when u see this?the baby is nerv... » happy to say so. » i edited my photos!! » you wouldnt want this to happen » home alone!! » *sneezing* » is this breathtaking?(my friend baked it)YES!! i l... » winner winner chicken dinner!!
Friday, August 28, 2009
All glory to God. @ 8/28/2009 11:38:00 PM

I Am Going to the United States of America!!

The Star-Spangled Banner

The Map Of The U.S

All glory to..the King of Kings.
yeah so i got through the selection camp and i am selected to go to the u.s. for the YES 2010 programme. U see, things happen just like that, neither you nor I have control on it. But even if i am not selected to participate in this programme, i will still say LORD, let Your will be done.

When i was on Facebook 2 days ago, i heard that many of the KL people have received their letters. Some of them an offer letter, whereas some rejection letters. I am really sorry for those who were not selected, but hey, at least you're in the selection camp, and not many people are selected for that. And our numbers were too many, plus the plces are very limited. 40 people going only this year.

So i was very nervous, and before that in class, am always bugging people, saying that how badly i have done in the interview, and how i wish i can have a chance to sit in an airplane.But i noe the consequences, that is, AFS = no JPA. i had struggled to make my choice on either to choose the AFS or to apply for JPA. And at the end, AFS was what i chose. I mean, i didnt noe whether which will work for me, and i dont have the chance to choose both. So well...

anyway, still wanna praise God.




hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D