counting the days.



» NOW » Cedar Rapids, IA, USA » LOOKBOOK.nu , again » bad guy alert!! » eyes on me » LOOKBOOK.nu » trying to be emo..hehe » kids are fun! » All glory to God. » dont study medicine in russia
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
The new me @ 3/23/2010 11:24:00 AM

January to March 2010

Before everything started, I was still naive and shy. I am not confident in myself, did not know what to do and did not have the strength to accomplish anything. Laying things off and procastinating was my movement. Never in my life I had the wish or the urge to get things done. I am a last-minute type of person.

This is a journey, and I can't say that I had seen a lot, but have certainly seen at least part of the world, the way people do things and how they get stuffs accomplished. They have somehow awakened me, called me and I had suddenly awakened from my sleeping senses. To know what is right, to know how to react, to know what to say and most importantly,

To Know That My Life is in God's care

That is why I can't keep putting things of, I am about to live my own life. Maturity creeps in. I will be too boastful to say that I have changed. But certainly in other ways, my perspectives in live will never be the same again. Wake up from your comfort zone, step in to the world of diversity, the world where each individual differs. Do n0t expect people to change for you, YOU change to SURVIVE.

I was immature, naive and self-centered. Just like her. I was never able to step out and take a chance, to make a change. I was too accustomed to the old me, the listen-to-me lifestyle. Sorry but that is not going to work. Things are meant to change for the better.

Until I came here, there was no way people could interfere or try to change how I wanted things to be done. I've always been the bossy one. I had never knew that. Nobody told me that, until somebody was willing to slap me in the face to wake me up(nobody slapped me, ok) There were no room for change, I was never told what to do. I wanted things to be my way.
See that big red sign? It was always on my face. Until one day this exchange program that God had placed me in taught me how to listen and for once, be obedient. I am glad that all this while, I had never felt alone. My family is always there for me, Mom and Dad, my brother and my sister.
And 2 wonderful people that influenced my life so much. The Fetters.
They were there, while I was willing to take off that sign and to say "Hey, you know what? I am going to make a change!"

3 months had passed now. I have learned so much that I am hoping that I can bring everything home. Now it says "WELCOME".
Say YES to everything, even if it hurts. Open up your heart as wide as possible and let people have a piece of it. Let them know what you think, let them know what you want, and they will help you. A lesson so pure and precious I never thought I could realize before I came.
Now that I have open up my heart, I wish so much that you will too, so that together we may learn from each other, and to grow for the glory of the Lord. Amen!

hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D