counting the days.



» No title » End of term 3 » The new me » NOW » Cedar Rapids, IA, USA » LOOKBOOK.nu , again » bad guy alert!! » eyes on me » LOOKBOOK.nu » trying to be emo..hehe
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
It's bothering me @ 4/21/2010 11:06:00 AM

So yeah now - has a facebook account. I can't write personal stuffs in that place ever again. I just hope that this is the last place you will look online for my personal things. This is crazy and creepy and I am really uncomfortable.

I want to tell you now, that your feet really stinks. I dont understand why you have such smelly feet. Maybe you should consider changing socks everyday. I have already told you so many times that your feet stinks and when you take off your shoes, you can really air out the room. Like seriously, WOW.

I dont want to engage in yet another cold war with you. It was over and it was tiring. I wanted to run away from you SO BADLY, and yet I couldn't. I can't do that because that would hurt some people. I was willing to stay with you and endure all the pain, with only ONE hope--please grow up.

You say you were willing to do so, and would like me to remind and tell you, but you never change. You only took notice when I tell you so. Maybe I have a really sensitive nose and if so, I am sincerely sorry. NO ONE in the house can smell that, but that is probably my sole complain. I have tried so hard not to care about all the tiny stuffs that bothered me, try to focus on the good points, but the same old you showed me that you never want to stretch to your new comfort zone. I did not complain after the meet, I am forgetting what happened and told myself that I have to grow up and maybe this is my new comfort zone. But your behaviour towards self-hygiene, responsibility and orderliness never improved.

"Stop complaining and whining and please grow up!" I always thought all these things are happening because I am too choosy and it was all my fault. I tried so hard, I took on all the advises that mom gave me:

1. Just try and talk about your problems and see whether you can solve it.
- I did. Bought foot deodorant for you. You were using it for a few times and then you completely forgot all about it, that I have to help you spray into your shoes. Sorry I am not your baby-sitter. I cant be doing stuffs like this for you.

2. Pull out your leadership skills
- I did not want to try this because I dont want to be a bossy sister in your life who is blocking you and stopping you from having a good time. But when things get out of control, I took the lead. I cleaned up my part of the room, and showed you how to do it. You nodded and forget all about it within 5 minutes. WOW.

3. Just ignore them when things dont change at all
- I ignored almost EVERYTHING. But I can't stop or prevent what is going into my nose or what I am smelling...! I can ignore what I see and how I feel, but not what is going into my nose...!

I am adapting well, even when - is treating me weirdly again sometimes. I ignored ALL of the stuffs and I am quite happy with my progress so far. I began to look beyond what is in front of me, to a deeper region. I am enjoying myself again, and I am slowly looking for the old me who was always the class clown about 7 months ago. I will not stop, until I have to, which is the day I have to leave. June 29.

Dishes...nobody wants to help. No problem. I will try my best to help. When I am not able to help, you guys will let - do that by -self. Imagine. If you have to work for more than 6 hours a day, come home and worry about supper, and found out that there are still piles of house chores to do. And you know that none of your kids are gonna help you with anything. How do you feel. I will feel real MAD.

Seriously, you have to learn to help around in the house. Not just getting the mail and stuffs, but serious things like do your own laundry, clean the whole house, getting all the dishes cleaned and putting them away, keep your room tidy, or even prepare meals for the family. It is not so easy to as it sounds, but you have to learn it anyways, because one day no one will be there to pick up your mess.

Is this a harsh post? No I dont think so. I am just being direct and I think I am not being negative in this post. I am actually quite positive in the sense that I tried to write from different perspectives. From my perspective, an outsider's perspective and your perspective.


You need to grow up.

hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D