counting the days.



» ok end of it!! » i have nothing to say... » am i supposed to fall? » lets parttay » sooo shhweeet!! » although its only one image in tis post,but i dun... » Yi Yun was happy that GBS won the prize^.^look at... » YAY!!! say yay for the jumping shot!!we were land... » we took some group pics too!!!hahaand this was th... » conatance trying to eat the 'fruit loops'.. n we ...
Thursday, November 20, 2008
cotrolled=( @ 11/20/2008 12:42:00 AM


im controlled..=(

ok i guess i screwd everything up,wat with the overly-use of internet resources n allllll...=(so in order to control meee,my hyper-wanna-me-to-study dad chose to end all of the freedom trusted on me n so here i am talking to all of u,kinda like mengumumkan my punishment for breaking the rules while im still in probation...(ok the last part's not true,but anyway...)

so guys,u will not see me surfing the net so often,as im currently doing.the comp's totally numb to all my cries..(oh purlease,have some of feelings,muh dear comp!!!)which means,my hyper-wanna-me-to-study-dad set password for the comp,so no use for me if ever i got down on my knees to beg my so-handsome comp...

ok,jus kill me.its only the start of my dear hols n im already controlled.(not to say my dad's really a control freak)but sometimes i really think so if things get worse.n so im here,curi-curi using his laptop to post tis up(ohhh,quick!!!mum's gonna get down here in any minute n she's gonna find out n you're done!!)

ahh!!!my heart's gonna jump out my dear!!heard upstairs' door opening...ohh wait!!it's opening!!somebody pls help me!!

ok so im gonna end tis now,pls dun blame me if the words r going topsy-turvy n all..im trying my best to be as fast as possible=(






hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D