|
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
ok end of it!! @ 11/18/2008 03:23:00 PM ok so i was glad to be in touch with dear niss again!!haha not to say i REALLY get to be in touch with her,jus her blog..hehe..dear niss had updated lotsa entries,n i jus lurve em..(hmm,tat's the best blog i ever read) . so life's full of spices n not to forget,ups and downs..guess i'd jus need to familiarise myself with em,n live my live to the MAX!!!ooohh,tat was wat i got from reading some of niss' blog..hehe thx niss!! . and so,enuff for all those craps n lets jus type something useful..but ideas r hard to think of and i had bunch of things to do.. . #1 : plan the drama thingy(yay!!first time ever to be given such opportunity to be the mastermind..haha) . #2 : learn how to type the love symbol..haih still couldn't get my fingers off the keypad but i was really hoping tat it will come out from my brilliant fingers!hah! . #3 : learn bakery(hey niss,teach me laaaahhh)i like cute little cupcakes, to be precise..hehe . #4 : block or delete some spam messages in my inbox cz i got like 1559 of em in it..phheww!n ppl,pls dun send me usefulless messages,i felt bad whenever i got my fingers to click ze word DELETE.so yeah i really do feel bad when u all had spend so much time in front of the computer jus to send me those messages(well not like its really takes ssssooooo much time).i mean i still welcome messages but pls,not those scary ones.. . #5 : think about my drama presentations during youth camp!hah! . #6 : waiting for 10th of december to come.YOUTH CAMP babes!!whoooohooo!! |
hey there
looks like you're on my blog. rah rah welcome to my blog. :D Please respect my blog. I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point. I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better. ps: enjoy! keke :D about
i my me mine. This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT. Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals. keke :D i have friends
you know you're jealous. Zhiyin Yong Joanna Lim Joanna Joanna Lim tumblr Sandra Ong tumblr Claryn Tan Kathryn Chay Lara Sim Ong Men Jie I-vonne Lim Jocelyn Tang YES alumni malaysia Charmaine Wong AFS Malaysia Alumni Charmain Sim Tan Mei Fang I need motivation
you know you inspire me Dato Tony Fernandes Ian Salang Photography Scrapbook Ideas David Choi credits.
you gotta love them. template : mymostloved* resources : ▲ ▲ ▲ |
| thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D |