counting the days.



» cotrolled=( » ok end of it!! » i have nothing to say... » am i supposed to fall? » lets parttay » sooo shhweeet!! » although its only one image in tis post,but i dun... » Yi Yun was happy that GBS won the prize^.^look at... » YAY!!! say yay for the jumping shot!!we were land... » we took some group pics too!!!hahaand this was th...
Friday, November 21, 2008
totally screwed up=( @ 11/21/2008 10:58:00 PM


ok so i guess my worst nightmare happened.
.
guess wat.i waited 4 my dad to fetch me up tat day after i went to school.it was bout 4.15p.m. n i was looking all good and happy(why does nightmares always happen after u got such a good time?),ready to go home n continue on my work on those cute little nametags(ok nametags,u dont look cute to me anymore..)n i was thinking bout many things-to -do,when suddenly my sis burst out with some kinda good news.
.
talk about good news.
.
it was like so hurting,tat everytime i thot bout it,i almost had headaches.arrgh.here's how it went:
.
sis : dad noes everything redi.so i think u're all over.
me : huh?(trying to connect n all..but seriously not working now..)
sis : u didn't keep the laptop tat u use yesterday
ohhhh nnnnnnooooooo!!!!
me : wat!?i kept it,i mean the wires n all,n the plugs...
sis : dunno..dad told me tis morning tat : (hannah really cant live without surfing the net,i guess)
me : speechless.TOTALLY.
.
so guys,i am totally speechless now.i mean its only the start of my pweetie sch hols n its gone..
.
#1: no more net.
#2: no more prison break.
.
ok i really landed myself in hot water,i think.=(
.
be sad.

hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D