counting the days.



» *sneezing* » is this breathtaking?(my friend baked it)YES!! i l... » winner winner chicken dinner!! » double portion! » im trying out » ok since all of u out there is so bored and have n... » 10 interesting facts. » Netball.. » late! » tired!!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
home alone!! @ 5/23/2009 12:15:00 PM

hey!!im feeling so bored and stressed up, so here am i, like a thief typing on the keyboard.im really tired(cz of several sleep-less nights *sigh*),but i think i managed to claim some of it already, well at least im not feeling so lazy and tired already..hehe =)

.

and so yeah, i like this movie! HOME ALONE!! its super-hilarious, and i just cant take my eyes of the screen when i was watching it, and couldnt leave my seat although i have to go empty my bladder..(serious type-TV fan)so i was hoping for the first time, this is not from a DVD.cz when its a TV show, u'll hv commercial breaks for like 5 mins, and i'll go rushing into the toilet. *haha*



home alone 3


home alone 2

the boy was so cute!!

but look wats he's like when he grows up..



urrggh..

WHY??

anyway, its still a good show, go watch it!


hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D