counting the days.



» It's bothering me » No title » End of term 3 » The new me » NOW » Cedar Rapids, IA, USA » LOOKBOOK.nu , again » bad guy alert!! » eyes on me » LOOKBOOK.nu
Friday, April 23, 2010
Track meets @ 4/23/2010 11:20:00 AM

WOO-HOO!

Being on the track team is so fun, just like I had expected. I know I am still the slowest runner and my hips hurt real bad right now, but who cares...? I will only have 2 months left, and I am so glad that I joined track. Run baby!

Well mostly, it's because of the friends there that I have. They accept you as how you are, and they dont judge (well they do but they are just having fun and they dont really mean it =) I had so much time that I had to sit and think about the past. I recalled things. Like back when I was 16. Good times. Class clown and simply being silly. Who wants to be all serious and not enjoy?

I thought I was completely changed for good. I was so quiet for the past few months that I was actually terrified with myself. But I was wrong! I am still Hannah!

Some of my crazy friends in track.

Becca Loy.



Chelsea May.
I hang out with them a lot, because after school I freaking have nothing to do. I am so not going to sit around in the house and stare at my host sis and wait for host parents to get home. That is not life. Hannah is wild and she needs her special dose of life! Yeah Hannah!
I love them, just as they love me and were willing to accept me. Turning up the volume and scream my heart out after a depressing day. Man it feels SO GOOD. Riding with friends and wind down all the windows, let my hair fly and screamed so hard my throat hurts. Dont judge people. Haha.
I am finally home. Though I can't be home completely, at least I still enjoy it. I don't care what people say and what they think about me, I am being me and I am being truthful to myself. That is the most important part.
Alright time to sleep, ya people. Till then, adios!
Oh Hannah is so happy now.


hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D