|
counting the days. » Growing up » Boating and Tubing » Weekend » No title » Perfection? NO » I don't have enough money! » Around the states! » Whatever » New Directions? maybe » picniked. |
|
|
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Bobby concert @ 6/27/2010 01:07:00 PM Bobby. He is not a popular person. He is not rich. He does not have a big house and servants. He does not live in a big city like New York. But, he has God. He was just like an ordinary teenager going through high school and trying to make a living for himself. He was a good singer and enjoyed singing a lot, and would want to be a Rock and Roll singer one day. Just as he felt like life was good and everything he did turned out to be a success, he fell. He crashed, but this will not be his last one. He went to Cocoa beach in Florida and joined a band. And there, he was introduced to marijuana and cocaine. Later his life was so messed up that he didn't even went to the hospital when his son was borned. He was afraid that the doctors will see him high on durgs and call on him. His son was borned 12 weeks premature and was not going to survive. So he went to the chapel in the hospital and prayed and prayed. He promised that he will quit drugs and smoking and singing if God will heal and save his son. His son survived. But he forgot everything about his promises to God. He became a drug dealer. One day he was introduced to Crystal Meth. The deadliest drug you can get on. He was trying so hard to fit in that he accepted the offer. One line is all it took. He was hooked on Meth now. No turning back. As he became more experienced, he even added Heroin to his line. He was HIGH. |
hey there
looks like you're on my blog. rah rah welcome to my blog. :D Please respect my blog. I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point. I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better. ps: enjoy! keke :D about
i my me mine. This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT. Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals. keke :D i have friends
you know you're jealous. Zhiyin Yong Joanna Lim Joanna Joanna Lim tumblr Sandra Ong tumblr Claryn Tan Kathryn Chay Lara Sim Ong Men Jie I-vonne Lim Jocelyn Tang YES alumni malaysia Charmaine Wong AFS Malaysia Alumni Charmain Sim Tan Mei Fang I need motivation
you know you inspire me Dato Tony Fernandes Ian Salang Photography Scrapbook Ideas David Choi credits.
you gotta love them. template : mymostloved* resources : ▲ ▲ ▲ |
| thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D |