|
counting the days. » Whatever » New Directions? maybe » picniked. » The long battle » Broken » praying » Look here! » The Big Day » Prom » Share me? |
|
|
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Around the states! @ 5/19/2010 06:20:00 AM May 14-17, 2010 And so the journey begins...We travelled across 2 states in that few days we have. We started from Iowa. It was a friday but we dont have early outs on friday like we do in Malaysia. It's a normal day for us. So mom had her PAT-scan(I dont know how to spell this) at 10am. So after that they came and picked me up from school at around 2.10pm. Earlier that day, I had to carry my BIG duffel bag to school. It was heavy and I had a hard time carrying it up into the bus. And then this kid saw me with a big bag. He went : why is she having such a BIG bag? I felt that it was kinda funny. =) LOOOONG journey. Passed the Mississippi river into Illinois and then into Indiana. Took us about 8 hours to finally reach Indiana. Phew! Its almost like travelling from Melaka into Thailand already! Dont have much to say but I really had a good time though. Mom's son, Jon's house was a really big and nice house. Too bad I didn't take a picture of the house. I wished I had. Anyway, we went there because it was Olivia's 6th birthday and Katie's graduation party from college. Morgan Stahley, Mom's grandaughter. Olivia Guan. She was adopted from China. Rayetta, Hannah(woo-hoo!), Little Olivia and Gordon. 6 candles! Jon. and his goofy face. I got to tryHome-made Ice-cream! It was so good! See how big the strawberries are? They are amazing! It's the peace and quiet that I liked the most. Ron and Suzie's Megan . Jon, Nolan and Evan. We were at the Goshen bllod and cancer center. Initially, mom only wanted to go there for a blood test, but she ended up in the Emergency Room. The day before this, she had little blood in her urine. That morning, she practically peed blood so we knew something was wrong already. So instead of an hour or so, we ended up staying in the hospital for 5 hours. After that, we drove to Crown Point, Rachel's apartment. She is mom's daughter. It was a 2-hour's drive... And we get to meet Olivia again! She is just so adorable. Enjoy! |
hey there
looks like you're on my blog. rah rah welcome to my blog. :D Please respect my blog. I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point. I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better. ps: enjoy! keke :D about
i my me mine. This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT. Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals. keke :D i have friends
you know you're jealous. Zhiyin Yong Joanna Lim Joanna Joanna Lim tumblr Sandra Ong tumblr Claryn Tan Kathryn Chay Lara Sim Ong Men Jie I-vonne Lim Jocelyn Tang YES alumni malaysia Charmaine Wong AFS Malaysia Alumni Charmain Sim Tan Mei Fang I need motivation
you know you inspire me Dato Tony Fernandes Ian Salang Photography Scrapbook Ideas David Choi credits.
you gotta love them. template : mymostloved* resources : ▲ ▲ ▲ |
| thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D |