counting the days.



» I don't have enough money! » Around the states! » Whatever » New Directions? maybe » picniked. » The long battle » Broken » praying » Look here! » The Big Day
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Perfection? NO @ 5/26/2010 12:56:00 PM

I am not perfect.


I have to deal with anger issues sometimes
and I know that I sin
and sometimes I swear in my mind
I talk bad things about people
but you know what

I dont know when that started
but it started because of curiosity
i dont want to elaborate about this anymore
I am so mad at myself for even letting this happen

So yeah people
Hannah is not perfect
She did things that she's not supposed to do
and
she did not try to stop herself
and she let satan took control of her
and
she fell
but she was forgiven.
And
she did everything
all over again.

You ask me why?
i can only say
I dont know
I am a human
I sin.
but that is not an excuse

I am not holy
I did not live a holy life
I need salvation over and over again
I disappoint my heavenly Father
over and over again

I need forgiveness
and also repentance
I need to know You
PERSONALLY

and feel You
PERSONALLY

I want to tell you
I live in a beautiful Christian family
but as I say
everyone needs to know Him personally
to get total salvation
otherwise
it will mean nothing but
hypocrisy
and also the continuation of
Sin.

There is no such thing as
a BIG sin
or a small sin
a sin is a sin
in God's eye

Oh lord,
please reveal yourself to me
I need you more than anything
and I know that one day when I die
I want to go to heaven

I read a testimony from my friend
she said that she used to like talking about Christian stuffs
because it just seemed so right
and holy to do that
It hit me
I did that too

And she offered her solution
she seek God
and told Him that she doesnt understand him
" Seek and ye shall find, knock and the door shall be open..."
it is stated clearly in the Bible
and now she is born again
I wish i can do the same thing too
But i am not strong enough
that is one thing I am sure of

Hannah needs help.
=(

hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D