counting the days.



» Around the states! » Whatever » New Directions? maybe » picniked. » The long battle » Broken » praying » Look here! » The Big Day » Prom
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
I don't have enough money! @ 5/26/2010 03:13:00 AM

Hannah is in a dead-lock situation


No doubt, the exchange year is wonderful for me, and I have learned so much. But reality is always reality. Now that I am almost done with this program, I have to start thinking about my education already.

They denied my Matric scholarship, and refused to give me the 2-year program, that is really making me frustrated. I worked hard and but I gained nothing. hmm.

My brother is in UTAR doing his college, and my sister is still in From 6, and she is having STPM this year. If she is not able to get what she wants in local Uni, then she has to go private too. And now this is me here talking all serious. haha.

I am gonna have to go for private college too, because Form 6 is not for me. I have had enough of school years and getting up early and coming back late, to know that I still have tuition is in half an hour. I am so tired of tuition and all, especially in Form 6, you will have to go for tuition for almost all the subjects. That kind of life is so tiring and boring. I mean my dad will be all "oh now you are in Form 6 and you know it's gonna be tough. That is why you will have to study and not play so much." I dont want that kinda life.

But the point is, RM 12,000 for foundation without scholarship because AIMST dont offer scholarships and no loan for foundations. And then, RM300,000 more for 4 years of degrees, with a max loan of 150,000. That doesn't include food and rental and accommodation and entertainment. I cant afford that, neither can my dad. I know he wants to support my siblings and I through college and he doesn't want to disappoint us, but I know this is beyond is league. He is working so hard but all the money goes to the three of us. We dont even go for vacation at all, and he has to save some money for his retirement too, you know.

I dont want to burden him with my college and tuition fees, but what can I do? I am an adopted daughter in my country, and I will have to fend for myself.

AHHHH!!
Money TAKDA!
What can I do?


hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D