|
counting the days. » there isn't a title, please. » Slap me » The love of a mom » Chat! » Bobby concert » Growing up » Boating and Tubing » Weekend » No title » Perfection? NO |
|
|
Monday, July 12, 2010
Its the little things. @ 7/12/2010 12:40:00 PM Alright alright. Now I have to allow myself some space to breathe. Since coming back to Melaka, I felt that everything is so new again. Even the house feels new to me now. At home, when we had nothing else to do, I am forced to study. I am still thinking about the US now, after almost 2 weeks. I just cant let myself drown in reality and close the page. I am still unable to let go. It's the little things that I can't let go. You know how reality hits? Let me tell you how. 1. I was sunburned. But that burn is a few weeks old already. Yesterday, I saw my skin peeling. What I want to say: The old skin is coming off because the new skin is growing. An old chapter is slowly forgotten when a new one is coming. 2. A scar I got on June 6th is healing and is barely visible. What I want to say: Old memories are slowly vanishing. No matter how hard you struggle to remember it, it will still slip away. Eventually 3. The smell of softener on my clothes. What actually happened: When I was at mom's house, I was in charge of the laundry and I make sure that all the clothes smell good. The softener I used right, can last for more than a week. It's already almost 3 weeks and the smell is fading..and I miss it. 4. I don't speak English that often anymore. What I want to say: I am forgetting the slang that I used for 6 whole months, and now my English sucks. 5. I saw pictures on Facebook. What I want to say: Everyone is moving on with their lives. No need to further explain this theory. 6. Facebook chat. What I want to say: I can't even talk to dad face to face now. We can only chat or else call. 7. Waking up in the morning. What I want to say: No one says "good morning" or ask "how did you sleep last night?" to me anymore. 8. Greeting people What I want to say: I miss hugs and kisses. People look at me like I am foreign when I offer a hug. 9. Going to bed What I want to say: Mom coming upstairs and giving me a hug when I am getting ready for bed. Sometimes she will give me a hug and kiss me on the forehead. 10. Dad. What I want to say: Always encouraged me and loved me when I am sad or I look down. And he will call me sunshine =) 11. Mom What I want to say: I had so many memories with mom that I dont think I can remember so much. All the times we spent together and shared together. From going to St Luke's hospital for appointments to telling stories on the couch to preparing meals together to me laughing at her for doing silly things and vice versa to filing and painting nails together to watching TV together to driving on the streets while her hands are still shaking so badly to having evening walks together and having small talks to shopping together....... Before this I thought I was able to overcome it all by myself easily. Looks like this is not as simple as it looked like. Help, someone? |
hey there
looks like you're on my blog. rah rah welcome to my blog. :D Please respect my blog. I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point. I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better. ps: enjoy! keke :D about
i my me mine. This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT. Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals. keke :D i have friends
you know you're jealous. Zhiyin Yong Joanna Lim Joanna Joanna Lim tumblr Sandra Ong tumblr Claryn Tan Kathryn Chay Lara Sim Ong Men Jie I-vonne Lim Jocelyn Tang YES alumni malaysia Charmaine Wong AFS Malaysia Alumni Charmain Sim Tan Mei Fang I need motivation
you know you inspire me Dato Tony Fernandes Ian Salang Photography Scrapbook Ideas David Choi credits.
you gotta love them. template : mymostloved* resources : ▲ ▲ ▲ |
| thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D |