counting the days.



» The love of a mom » Chat! » Bobby concert » Growing up » Boating and Tubing » Weekend » No title » Perfection? NO » I don't have enough money! » Around the states!
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Slap me @ 7/10/2010 11:07:00 AM

Mom told me.

1. USA is not a good place, so don't even think about going there anymore...

2. What they have is what we have here. So what's the difference? They are no better than us.

3. Stop thinking about USA. Think about here ONLY.

4. Go study and stop thinking. about. USA.

5. You are now in Malaysia. So wake up.

6. Don't always talk about USA can or not?

Like seriously? I dont need many hurtful comments, I just need one to know that you have a little hint of regret for letting me go. And lastly, I call it the big seven.

7. Do you know that going to the US is not a very good choice? You could have gotten JPA or attended Matric. Now what? You are left wtih nothing and studies are so expensive!

Like WOW. Sometimes you dont know how you have hurt people, but you still think that you can get away with it and I have no right to be angry. It's true, I have no right to be mad with you, because I have to respect what comes out of your mouth. I will respect you and not say a word, but what you said made me realize that this is not how I want to treat my kids later.

I am sorry that I am even mad at the first place. I should've said YES MA'AM to everything you suggested so that everything goes according to you, and that we will live happily without conflicts.

I am sorry.

hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D