|
counting the days. » Today's Menu - Putri » Its the little things. » there isn't a title, please. » Slap me » The love of a mom » Chat! » Bobby concert » Growing up » Boating and Tubing » Weekend |
|
|
Friday, July 16, 2010
Today's Menu - Viviana @ 7/16/2010 10:42:00 AM ![]() Today's Favorite Ahh her name is Viviana. Her life is fantastic and so...sassy. She speaks Spanish and the way she speaks...it's too fast I can't even follow her. She can be a translator because of the 10 months she spent in America. Her English is excellent now and her Spanish...FABULOUS! See? That's why I say that her life is Fantastic! She is very loud and bubbly. I got to know her like 5 weeks before I left and she left earlier because she is not a scholarship student. Anyway, she likes to stay up late at night and buzz me. And I will say " I kill you!! " She likes Asians. So she likes my small Asian eyes. And so she has her own version of Asian wanna-be eyes. She is generous, and kind-hearted, and like this is the truth. When people are too kind-hearted, they tend to get bullied by other people and will get hurt easily. Just like what happened to her. But it's okay, we love her a lot. Ahh Viviana, fill me with your stories about boys! You're so funny! =) I love you, Viviana |
hey there
looks like you're on my blog. rah rah welcome to my blog. :D Please respect my blog. I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point. I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better. ps: enjoy! keke :D about
i my me mine. This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT. Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals. keke :D i have friends
you know you're jealous. Zhiyin Yong Joanna Lim Joanna Joanna Lim tumblr Sandra Ong tumblr Claryn Tan Kathryn Chay Lara Sim Ong Men Jie I-vonne Lim Jocelyn Tang YES alumni malaysia Charmaine Wong AFS Malaysia Alumni Charmain Sim Tan Mei Fang I need motivation
you know you inspire me Dato Tony Fernandes Ian Salang Photography Scrapbook Ideas David Choi credits.
you gotta love them. template : mymostloved* resources : ▲ ▲ ▲ |
| thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D |