|
counting the days. » Today's Menu - Viviana » Today's Menu - Putri » Its the little things. » there isn't a title, please. » Slap me » The love of a mom » Chat! » Bobby concert » Growing up » Boating and Tubing |
|
|
Sunday, July 18, 2010
@ 7/18/2010 06:48:00 PM ![]() What can I say about her...She is %(*&*&%)&)*+..... A total sucker for love stories and romance, and also when you just need someone to cheer you up. Her name is Zhiyin. I knew her since Form 1, and she has been a class clown ever since. She always says that she is fat, and I will be like HELLO look at me before you make that comment okay?! She is a shopaholic, just like me now. We love dresses, and the way she talks to me...like no big no small like that...!!! She reads, and she reads, and she cries, and she cries...And she watches Titanic for the ___th time already... Like WTH right?! She likes The Last Song, because she cries when she reads love stories. She is cute and she is a BIG baby. But it's okay, because I read love stories too. Eh crazy kia! When are you free..?! We totally should hang out! =) You Just gotta love her. |
hey there
looks like you're on my blog. rah rah welcome to my blog. :D Please respect my blog. I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point. I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better. ps: enjoy! keke :D about
i my me mine. This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT. Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals. keke :D i have friends
you know you're jealous. Zhiyin Yong Joanna Lim Joanna Joanna Lim tumblr Sandra Ong tumblr Claryn Tan Kathryn Chay Lara Sim Ong Men Jie I-vonne Lim Jocelyn Tang YES alumni malaysia Charmaine Wong AFS Malaysia Alumni Charmain Sim Tan Mei Fang I need motivation
you know you inspire me Dato Tony Fernandes Ian Salang Photography Scrapbook Ideas David Choi credits.
you gotta love them. template : mymostloved* resources : ▲ ▲ ▲ |
| thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D |