counting the days.



» Today, is a bad day. » Arguments » A visit to the Capitol Hill on July 2010 » Autism and Asperger » JPJ Test - result. » JPJ Test » My exchange months » Driving Lessons » August and September » Scary Internet
Thursday, November 11, 2010
regret la! @ 11/11/2010 12:15:00 AM

Regret!!


Okay when I came home I had too many stuffs to bring home. I should have bought another luggage and stuff everything in it! I could save myself $150!!! which is like RM750! urgh I hate myself!

Blame me. I thought shipping my things back would be easier and cheaper. Oh heck I was wrong! Everything cost me about $300. Minus the cost paid by my host parents.

For domestic flights to DC, I will need to pay $60 only! and later MAYBE pay another $50, but that is covered by the organization. See..? I hate myself so much right now. grr..

On top of that, USPS broke my ceramic when they were shipping my box. If I had bought another luggage and bring it with me it would be so much better because a luggage would provide more cushioning than a box.

I paid RM750 to learn an easy lesson. So not worth it. Next time I would be smarter..!




Money comes, money goes....

hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D