|
counting the days. » Autism and Asperger » JPJ Test - result. » JPJ Test » My exchange months » Driving Lessons » August and September » Scary Internet » Gestures » Moles » Updates |
|
|
Friday, November 5, 2010
A visit to the Capitol Hill on July 2010 @ 11/05/2010 07:58:00 PM Senator Chuck Grassley. A rare visit with the busy man :D I was also hosted in Iowa with all these people! grrr.. Anyway, i was sad that I was not in the group picture, glad because they finally noticed me and I get to take at least A picture with him. Yes. |
hey there
looks like you're on my blog. rah rah welcome to my blog. :D Please respect my blog. I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point. I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better. ps: enjoy! keke :D about
i my me mine. This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT. Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals. keke :D i have friends
you know you're jealous. Zhiyin Yong Joanna Lim Joanna Joanna Lim tumblr Sandra Ong tumblr Claryn Tan Kathryn Chay Lara Sim Ong Men Jie I-vonne Lim Jocelyn Tang YES alumni malaysia Charmaine Wong AFS Malaysia Alumni Charmain Sim Tan Mei Fang I need motivation
you know you inspire me Dato Tony Fernandes Ian Salang Photography Scrapbook Ideas David Choi credits.
you gotta love them. template : mymostloved* resources : ▲ ▲ ▲ |
| thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D |