counting the days.



» Share me? » Lovey dovey » Track meets » It's bothering me » No title » End of term 3 » The new me » NOW » Cedar Rapids, IA, USA » LOOKBOOK.nu , again
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Prom @ 4/29/2010 11:34:00 AM

PROM!

I am so glad that I am a senior here. There are so many things a senior can do and underclassmen can't. Right now I am still wondering why am I getting a B+ in english 2 when a few days earlier she had an A in the class. Something is not right somewhere. Miss Labarge did you do something wrong?

And for prom! More updates later after my prom on May 1st. I am so excited and I can't wait. I really don't know what to expect and sometimes I feel nervous thinking about it. I don't have prom in Malaysia. And I will be like: who am I going with? Who is gonna dance with me? What am I supposed to do during the few hours?

Well now I am going with Becca and her group, and I feel much better thinking about that. Plus, I don't have to pay for prom tickets because I a foreign exchange student! WOW! thank you to who-that-person-is who made that decision. I really have to save up on my budget. After school I will have to spend a lot of money, for travelling and entertainment. I want to buy an ipod touch so badly now, but I dont have the money! =(

Dad I want money for an ipod touch but I know that if the government decided to not let me do my matriculation then I will have to opt for private colleges. That will cost my dad a whole lot of money$$$. Everything we are talking about now is money. Money is the big issue everyone is worried about, especially kids who are going to college.

I like to type people, so my posts are really long sometimes. But I am going to stop here now. Everybody is tired and I need to rest.

BYE! =)

I love you Ching Chong and Becky =)

hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D