counting the days.



» regret la! » Today, is a bad day. » Arguments » A visit to the Capitol Hill on July 2010 » Autism and Asperger » JPJ Test - result. » JPJ Test » My exchange months » Driving Lessons » August and September
Friday, November 26, 2010
Yes a new addition! :) @ 11/26/2010 01:03:00 AM

Elmo!
and no, Im not childish or child-like :)

He is Elmo. He looks nothing like Elmo but he is super cute! Look at him! Look into his eyes! He traveled from China to America(he is made in China okay), and then to Malaysia to me! Poor Elmo had to traveled in the parcel along with my broken ceramics and clothing but he is in good condition! All because I had no more space in my luggage to bring him back with me. :p He brings joy and love! And I give him hugs and kisses, xoxo.



Staying at home might be the best thing, but over time you feel useless at home. Wanna know what I did to kill time? Clicking! :) Imagine, accepting gifts at home. My days are always full of surprises. *wink* Sometimes, I take 30 minutes just to accept all the gifts. =.=||| what to do? (im too famous :p)


Look! I just accepted a gift! In Farmville! Though I gave up planting crops already. Too tiring, have to follow their timing etc. bla bla bla. After Farmville then Frontier Ville. So tiring right? I think I'm seriously gonna stop planting, and also playing.


Movies...? yes tonnes of them. I found out that movies from 2008 are the best. They don't really have good movies in 2010, well besides Eclipse, or Harry Potter(but I dont watch Harry Potter so it doesn't make any difference.) Our Family Wedding is quite nice, if you like to watch black [people] humor (No offense they have great humors). See the list? Ticks and stars on some of them, because I dont watch everything. Btw what do you think of The Runaways? What would you rate out of 10?

And also, I am packing for college next year. so many stuffs to do. Will make a list later.

*Update: Computer is locked, again. Yes. Frustrating? Ahh I'm almost numb already. See you in 2 days? or 5 days? or a week? :D



So long ah this post :p
See you soon!
ciao!


hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D