|
counting the days. » lizard » why is it cool? » Personallity » letting go? » saying without meaning it » WIN » 华语 » roller coaster » no mood » Yes God? |
|
|
Friday, September 9, 2011
@ 9/09/2011 10:06:00 PM keeping everything to yourself. bottling up all your emotions. not voicing out because you felt that no one would listen. not being able to find someone to confide in. losing your loved ones and your close friends. fear of being rejected. afraid that someone will find out what's going on inside you. don't feel like responding to anyone. just want to be in your own world, cater for your own feelings, your well-hidden emotions, darkest secrets. afraid of trying, of taking the first step, because you don't like the harsh realities. most of all you are afraid to- fall for the wrong person at the wrong time. 现在我就是 多辛苦也不想让父母看见我狼狈的一面。 even if I don't see you, you still appear in my dreams. why are you still here? |
hey there
looks like you're on my blog. rah rah welcome to my blog. :D Please respect my blog. I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point. I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better. ps: enjoy! keke :D about
i my me mine. This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT. Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals. keke :D i have friends
you know you're jealous. Zhiyin Yong Joanna Lim Joanna Joanna Lim tumblr Sandra Ong tumblr Claryn Tan Kathryn Chay Lara Sim Ong Men Jie I-vonne Lim Jocelyn Tang YES alumni malaysia Charmaine Wong AFS Malaysia Alumni Charmain Sim Tan Mei Fang I need motivation
you know you inspire me Dato Tony Fernandes Ian Salang Photography Scrapbook Ideas David Choi credits.
you gotta love them. template : mymostloved* resources : ▲ ▲ ▲ |
| thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D |