counting the days.



» Of Gigabytes and the internet » CRY » to learn the Godly way » I threw food :( » everyone is talking about » Today is the day » Can I dream today? » off the pill? » the start » Lord be my guide.
Monday, July 25, 2011
Yes God? @ 7/25/2011 12:35:00 AM

What should I do with my life? I want to get in a serious relationship,


with God.


I want to wake up every morning feeling that there's hope, not just to drag myself up for college.


There's so many things that I want to do:
1. Go on a mission trip.
2. Pray with other prayer warriors for a whole day.
3. Get a high TER score. Like more than 95.
4. Study a course that God wants me to.
5. Start my job as God's servant. ( I still don't know what I should do!)
6. Finish Ausmat asap. It's killing me. (All the sweat and hard work!)
7. Not be shy of my believes. (Especially when I meet people who are "Godly", because they always "press" me down and make me feel worthless)


Basically it's about me worrying about my future. I need to know what I should do now, not 20 or 30 years later, when I'm almost in the coffin already :S


That's why, scholarships don't sound like a big deal anymore. Especially when I'm so lost. I'm pressured when adults ask me what will I be doing next, because I always end up with a guilty-smile and "I don't know"..The looks on their face, how can I describe it..

"what do you mean you don't know? you are almost done with Pre-U already right...",
"You seriously have no idea at all..?",
"*shocked look*",
"What are you interested in doing?",


What can I say? I obviously have my interest, but what can I say if that is not what God wants me to do? I can't tell them that, because it would be so rude!


So instead, I keep quiet and smile again, or make up some stories to pass the question.


Being so lost is the feeling that I dread the most. That is why, I need guidance and I need to hear from you, oh God.


What should I do with my life?




hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D