|
counting the days. » 华语 » roller coaster » no mood » Yes God? » Of Gigabytes and the internet » CRY » to learn the Godly way » I threw food :( » everyone is talking about » Today is the day |
|
|
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
WIN @ 8/16/2011 10:23:00 PM Yay i won the badminton game today! And my friends are ever so supportive, they brought 1.5L bottles, a vuvuzela and many other cheerleaders to cheer for our game. And so, we won all of the events that we played today! WOO! Go AUSMAT! and you know what's the other thing? FB just reminded me about what I said 2 years ago. yeah on the 16th of August 2009. I said this : "Is trusting the Lord to guide her." thinking back 2 years ago, I can still feel the feelings that I felt when I wrote this. And for today, I prayed for God's will to be done too. ;) the message really comforts me. I should give some free hugs tomorrow, because that's how much i appreciate you, my friends! I love you guys, so so so much :D Cheers! |
hey there
looks like you're on my blog. rah rah welcome to my blog. :D Please respect my blog. I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point. I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better. ps: enjoy! keke :D about
i my me mine. This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT. Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals. keke :D i have friends
you know you're jealous. Zhiyin Yong Joanna Lim Joanna Joanna Lim tumblr Sandra Ong tumblr Claryn Tan Kathryn Chay Lara Sim Ong Men Jie I-vonne Lim Jocelyn Tang YES alumni malaysia Charmaine Wong AFS Malaysia Alumni Charmain Sim Tan Mei Fang I need motivation
you know you inspire me Dato Tony Fernandes Ian Salang Photography Scrapbook Ideas David Choi credits.
you gotta love them. template : mymostloved* resources : ▲ ▲ ▲ |
| thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D |