|
counting the days. » no mood » Yes God? » Of Gigabytes and the internet » CRY » to learn the Godly way » I threw food :( » everyone is talking about » Today is the day » Can I dream today? » off the pill? |
|
|
Saturday, August 13, 2011
roller coaster @ 8/13/2011 11:07:00 AM went for badminton training yesterday, it wasn't really intense but you see, i havent been playing badminton seriously for a long time. Everytime i play it's either for 15-20 minutes or just for fun. Yesterday we played for 2 hours O.O Im surprised im even able to take the Lrt back to college. WIN! and also la, XC(as usual) was being incredibly kind and offered me a ride back to my hostel. mwah mwah thanks so mmuch :) The lrt ride was like riding on a roller coaster, that's why the title is written that way. but you know, life's sometimes like this too. haih one day i can be so moody and the next day i can be super hyped up and ready to jump off a cliff -.- twitter's nice, but i still think that some things cant be written there. because wherever you are on the internet, there's never total privacy. that's why i seldom post things on Facebook, and I keep it as private as possible. starting to get bored of Facebook, it's full of people from everywhere, spam here and there, and i ALWAYS click on the "report as spam" button. so tiring okay! so many words i know, but nevermind i'll stop here ;) gotta work my butt off this semester! yes! "stupid conversations make sense when you're talking to someone special" haha XD I like this because it's os true! |
hey there
looks like you're on my blog. rah rah welcome to my blog. :D Please respect my blog. I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point. I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better. ps: enjoy! keke :D about
i my me mine. This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT. Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals. keke :D i have friends
you know you're jealous. Zhiyin Yong Joanna Lim Joanna Joanna Lim tumblr Sandra Ong tumblr Claryn Tan Kathryn Chay Lara Sim Ong Men Jie I-vonne Lim Jocelyn Tang YES alumni malaysia Charmaine Wong AFS Malaysia Alumni Charmain Sim Tan Mei Fang I need motivation
you know you inspire me Dato Tony Fernandes Ian Salang Photography Scrapbook Ideas David Choi credits.
you gotta love them. template : mymostloved* resources : ▲ ▲ ▲ |
| thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D |