|
counting the days. » why is it cool? » Personallity » letting go? » saying without meaning it » WIN » 华语 » roller coaster » no mood » Yes God? » Of Gigabytes and the internet |
|
|
Friday, September 9, 2011
lizard @ 9/09/2011 12:45:00 AM Lizard (????-2011) I was wondering what to write when a little intruder came wandering into my room. At first I was like ah just leave it alone la, it won't do me any harm. But the problem is, my room mates are afraid of lizards. I asked: "are you afraid of lizards?" and she gave me the: yeah, please-help-me look. The worst part was, the lizard crawled under her bed and refused to come out. Before this it received some mosquito spray and by looking at the way it was walking, I think it got a little bit dizzy already. Instead of the proper way of walking, it's tail was constantly wriggling upwards and downwards instead of sideways (you know.. for balance). It ran under the bed real well, hiding in between shoes and boxes. We were like laughing and screaming at the same time HAHAHAHA!! because neither of us has ever killed a lizard, and we don't really like lizards. We dont mind cockroaches, but lizards are gross, because they can run and the probability of it running onto or across your feet is so high. They can even jump and do tricks as they run(like sideway somersaults). They have small microscopic hairs on their feet, and they can suck onto your feet to prevent from falling. Even the thought of it sounds creepy! And so..we finally found it with the help of Alisson's small reading light(the ones you clip onto the pages of your book) xD..managed to push it out from under the bed and it was jumping all over! 1. I was about to smash it with some thick rolled newspapers but decided not to. What if it gets too gory and no one wants to clean it? yuck. 2. So Alisson went to take and broom and gave it one hit- it didn't die! She was standing on a chair with her reading light and was like "take the broom, i dont wanna do it!" in between, we were all laughing and screaming at the same time. hahaha! 3. We swept it out of the room. 4. Placed a newspaper on the floor and swept it onto the newspaper. 5. I held it with the broom to prevent it from running. Then I folded the newspapers around it. 6. I was like "sorry but I have to kill you.." and jumped onto the newspaper. Gave it a few good jumps. 7. Not sure whether or not it's dead already, I whacked the poor thing wrapped in the newspapers with the broom. I think it's dead already. Wrapped the newspapers and threw it into the bin. We were still laughing after that. Good thing I got it on video, it would be hard to forget :) What a night.. *sigh* will show you all the video tomorrow :p *still laughing later. Hannah with lots of love. :) |
hey there
looks like you're on my blog. rah rah welcome to my blog. :D Please respect my blog. I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point. I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better. ps: enjoy! keke :D about
i my me mine. This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT. Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals. keke :D i have friends
you know you're jealous. Zhiyin Yong Joanna Lim Joanna Joanna Lim tumblr Sandra Ong tumblr Claryn Tan Kathryn Chay Lara Sim Ong Men Jie I-vonne Lim Jocelyn Tang YES alumni malaysia Charmaine Wong AFS Malaysia Alumni Charmain Sim Tan Mei Fang I need motivation
you know you inspire me Dato Tony Fernandes Ian Salang Photography Scrapbook Ideas David Choi credits.
you gotta love them. template : mymostloved* resources : ▲ ▲ ▲ |
| thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D |