counting the days.



» CRY » to learn the Godly way » I threw food :( » everyone is talking about » Today is the day » Can I dream today? » off the pill? » the start » Lord be my guide. » Now I understand
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Of Gigabytes and the internet @ 5/17/2011 02:43:00 AM

Y U NO Listen to ME????!!!



You make me dislike you so much I feel like telling you off because each second as time pass by I can feel your wrong doings to me and it ticks me off!!

ah breathe..

Why do you wanna ruin my college life when I only have 11 months and you have to come and ruin 6 months out of the 11 months im studying and today was just horrible because of you and some of the people who are inconsiderate but im too lazy to even label out who there are and where they belong to because I felt that it doesn't matter anymore!

breathe..

Y U NO LISTEN TO ME???!!

Y U SO horrible do you know that we only have 20 gb every month and last month we used up our quota and it became slow like a snail and now you used 9gb in 3 days are you out of your mind are you seriously kidding me you are terrible and i want to shout from the bottom of my lungs GET LOST I don't ever want to see you using any of my stuffs anymore I shall not share anything with you anymore and ever again!!!!!!!


I wish for the day when I don't have to ever see your face ever again. I hope that you can get good results and all the best in your life but I hope that we will not ever have to live together because you are too selfish and sincerely I dislike your attitude but don't worry I will still pray for you and your salvation. I pray that the stronghold in your life will be broken and that you may have a better life when you come to know Christ as your personal savior. You need help and I'm so sorry I'm not the person who can help you because I just can't bring myself to be with my enemy 24/7. Sorry.

All the best in your exam,






although i screwed mine.. :(


hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D