counting the days.



» keeping everything to yourself. bottling up all y... » lizard » why is it cool? » Personallity » letting go? » saying without meaning it » WIN » 华语 » roller coaster » no mood
Monday, September 12, 2011
maybe thinking and waiting is better @ 9/12/2011 05:37:00 PM

Thinking takes time and waiting is worst. But I finally realize and feel that it's completely worth it. Because I always regret if I don't wait long enough. Although it hurts in the beginning, I know it'll pass very soon. Just that this time it took longer than expected.

Well to be truthful I regret the moment I spoke out. sheesh. felt like my privacy had been invaded. I think I have mentioned this before, that I treasure my privacy a lot. There are a few things that people should not take and check without asking: A handbag, a purse, a cellphone, a personal drawer and a nicely decorated notebook. Well for my cellphone, I am still okay with it.

I shall keep my mouth shut, because I enjoy being in my own thoughts :) free from invasion. yeah I do think a lot sometimes. But it occupies my mind, because I tend to get bored you know, living in an apartment with no classmates, only college mates. Like we have nothing in common but a few topics for gossips- like who's that newbie and stuff. But I don't like gossiping. Cz when you gossip, people are gossiping behind you, too. hah! think about that.

Finally settled my tangled mind, Im ready for the next 2 months. If I don't do well then I'm doomed. yeah so I should really start organizing and get things started. I miss being busy(well the productive way).



Ciao :)
Hannah with lots of love





hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D