|
Monday, May 7, 2012
I will see you soon :) @ 5/07/2012 12:58:00 AM " Hey mom, how are you doing today? I hope you feel better than yesterday, just remember I will be praying for you.." She might never see the emails I send anymore, but one thing for sure, she is freed from cancer, and she finished strong. *I think this is the best picture I have of you I didn't get to see you for one last time, although I was supposed to see you in January 2012, when you were supposed to come see me in Malaysia with Gordon. I'm sorry I can't be there either...But I know you would understand that :") I remember every moment we spent together, in and out of the ER, in and out of surgery, in and out of chemos, you sending me to school every morning before I moved, you helping me when I had misunderstandings with my host family..Pizza Ranch, the pizza place we always go after church on freezing winter afternoons..and the countless movies we went to watch in theatres...I still have your favourite sudoku games you gave me before I left...and the artist hat you gave me :) I miss you. God is in control of everything, you must be at God's side right now singing hymns and eating honey. Are you having fun? You must be because you just got there :) I will see you later. In the mean time, do ask God to guide me okay? I still have many years here, while you are already home. Jealous! :p |
hey there
looks like you're on my blog. rah rah welcome to my blog. :D Please respect my blog. I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point. I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better. ps: enjoy! keke :D about
i my me mine. This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT. Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals. keke :D i have friends
you know you're jealous. Zhiyin Yong Joanna Lim Joanna Joanna Lim tumblr Sandra Ong tumblr Claryn Tan Kathryn Chay Lara Sim Ong Men Jie I-vonne Lim Jocelyn Tang YES alumni malaysia Charmaine Wong AFS Malaysia Alumni Charmain Sim Tan Mei Fang I need motivation
you know you inspire me Dato Tony Fernandes Ian Salang Photography Scrapbook Ideas David Choi credits.
you gotta love them. template : mymostloved* resources : ▲ ▲ ▲ |
| thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D |