counting the days.



» Good thing it was just a dream » New year? » present from across the world » absence » 我哥 ,我姐 :) » Exams start today! :) » " We always remember our children in our prayers :... » courage » No Im not crying » Updates
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Updates @ 3/29/2012 05:12:00 PM

Sorry for not posting. I should compensate by letting you guys know what's going on in my life

  1. I applied to USM, a local government university. Just like many of my peers, we all know that the fees for undergraduate courses are much more than we can handle. I really hope that I get...I applied for dentistry. Yeah and Yvonne told me that she was shocked. haha! I don't know why really. Second choice is Speech Pathology. I actually have quite a passion for this profession! Partly because this job includes teaching people how to speak- I like presentations and public speaking! And it includes some science too. I prefer hands-on job, just like when I was in Anamosa, I took fabric arts and ceramics and really had so much fun! I only had the choice for 2 out of 4 classes, and I took yearbook productions too! It was relaxing to take a break from trying to understand facts and memorizing terms to letting my creativity soar. We did research on the internet and then carefully form our projects. So much fun! I kinda miss it -__-
  2. I haven't found a temporary job yet..My laziness is killing me I knowwww. Before this I took MUET. It wasn't that bad, though I was a little scared because I didn't take any classes at all. I must say that EALD helped me a lot, at least I was constantly having formal english classes throughout 2011. If not I'll be so rusty.
  3. Ausmat results were announced like 3 months ago hahahaha! Okay if you really wanna know then just come and ask me. *wink*
  4. Tried to apply for NUS. I have already written my essay but yesterday my parents and I had a small discussion, and we decided that it would be too much for our family to handle, what with the currency exchange rate being SD 1=RM2.50. Painfully I stopped my dreams of studying in NUS. Worst thing is I asked Ms Kula to write a reference letter for me, and she excitedly replied YES with an exclamation mark. Seriously I love her to bits she was my ceramics teacher. So sporting and helpful. Now how do I break the news to her that I'm not applying anymore? "Disappointing yourself is horrible, doing it to the people you care for most is a nightmare."

.
Okay lovely peeps, that's all for now. :)


Now there are no back-up plans for USM. My life is such a mess.


hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D