counting the days.



» Exams start today! :) » " We always remember our children in our prayers :... » courage » No Im not crying » Updates » lesson on lemons and limes » chinese mandarin » some stuff » maybe thinking and waiting is better » keeping everything to yourself. bottling up all y...
Friday, November 4, 2011
我哥 ,我姐 :) @ 11/04/2011 09:22:00 PM

忽然想起了我哥
还记得小时常因意见不合吵了无数次
因为两人脾气都不好
但他始终都是我哥,
所以不管怎样都还很想他。

我姐呢。。可说是世上最好的朋友了 :')
难过什么的第一时间就想到她
开心时就会想跟她聊。。
只有姐会给我最现实,最真实的劝告。
不会拐弯抹角,对我最真心。
呵呵 但我也常叫她请我吃东西,
cupcakes 啊什么的
常都因为疼我会买给我 :")
不会跟我计较,
跟姐在一起时最自在,最开心。
可以什么都说不用担心。

我好想回家,
想自由地不用天天对着一行行的字
吃妈煮的饭
穿妈洗的衣。。好香

两个月没回家了啊..
爸说很期待我考完试,
期待我回家 :)
我也好兴奋,
马六甲是我很熟悉的地方

加油!还剩两科
一共六天,
我就暂时自由了!


Thank you Jesus for your love.

Hannah


hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D