counting the days.



» Prom » Share me? » Lovey dovey » Track meets » It's bothering me » No title » End of term 3 » The new me » NOW » Cedar Rapids, IA, USA
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
The Big Day @ 5/04/2010 09:43:00 AM

Prom 05.01.2010

It is the big day! The day I can ever ever experience in my country, well at least not in my school, with the "no boys allowed" policy. I had a blast and was so tired after that. We had post prom from midnight till 5 am. I was so tired but still had to wake up at 7 am to go to church. =(

Here are some pictures! We were pumped up to dance and got crazy. I danced crazy too but I can't take a picture of myself...well I will see if I can find one. I'll have to ask Mr Husmann. I didn't dance dirty though, it was all to much for me. But the missy here have no problem with that at all. Chelsea again.

Look at her. I just love her so much.
Sam Hunt.
He is my buddy in English and Govt class.
He is cute and nice too!


Helena from track!
Owh I just love her so much I kissed her.
See how happy she was?


Gabby.
She is just too cute and the only senior that is smaller than me!
I love her so much.
Dalton Ahrensen.
He is too tall for me but he is cute too =)


Owh Marie.
She is another foreign exchange student from Denmark.
I am so gonna miss her when she goes back. =(

On our way to Olive Garden.


At Jackie's house at her grandpa's studio.
I love her dress.

The girls.
Becca(Ching Chong), Jackie, me!, and Marie.

Showing off their converse!
I still have more pictures to post but I can't now. I won a sweatshirt, a bottle woth tooth brush and tooth paste in it, and also a duffel bag!
I can't really complain what I won because I am considered lucky already. Oh I won a 10 dollar ticket to Tapken's Convenience store too =)
Prom was so fun!
Hannah had a BLAST!































hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D