|
counting the days. » The Big Day » Prom » Share me? » Lovey dovey » Track meets » It's bothering me » No title » End of term 3 » The new me » NOW |
|
|
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Look here! @ 5/05/2010 11:40:00 AM LOOK HERE So now prom is over and track is coming to an end already. Well at least if you qualify for state then you have like maybe a few weeks more. I highly doubt that I will qualify for state. But I have some good news too. 1. I ran at the Marion meet last Thursday. It was crazy and very fun. For more look below. 2. I was prepared and all pumped up to go. I ran my warming-up lap and stretched. 3. I was assigned to run the 4x100m. 4. I ran my personal best, a 16.21 seconds! I know that is not as good as many of the other kids, but do you know that my personal best was 18-19 seconds? Considering how long since I last ran for the blue house and do you know that it will only take 3 days for your muscles togo real bad? I had tonnes of 3 days spent studying and do nothing physical! I was so happy and coach was surprised too because during practice I only ran a 25.74 seconds, sucked big time! I am so happy. We finished 4th overall, but we are good! Oh my gosh I love you girls so much. I had so much fun talking to the girls. They were so crazy(how many times have I used this word today?)and loveable I'm not even kidding. Contentment |
hey there
looks like you're on my blog. rah rah welcome to my blog. :D Please respect my blog. I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point. I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better. ps: enjoy! keke :D about
i my me mine. This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT. Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals. keke :D i have friends
you know you're jealous. Zhiyin Yong Joanna Lim Joanna Joanna Lim tumblr Sandra Ong tumblr Claryn Tan Kathryn Chay Lara Sim Ong Men Jie I-vonne Lim Jocelyn Tang YES alumni malaysia Charmaine Wong AFS Malaysia Alumni Charmain Sim Tan Mei Fang I need motivation
you know you inspire me Dato Tony Fernandes Ian Salang Photography Scrapbook Ideas David Choi credits.
you gotta love them. template : mymostloved* resources : ▲ ▲ ▲ |
| thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D |