counting the days.



» praying » Look here! » The Big Day » Prom » Share me? » Lovey dovey » Track meets » It's bothering me » No title » End of term 3
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Broken @ 5/08/2010 01:38:00 PM

Broken hearted.

Who says life is easy? Life is NEVER easy. Not once in my life.
.
Cancer.
.
The worst and the last thing that I want to know. My heart was broken, not because of the cancer, but because..I won't be able to be by her side for long. I have to go back and I can't come back here for 2 years. I have no choice at all...
.
She had been sick for a week..
.
She had her procedure done on May 5th.
.
I lost my grandma due to cervical cancer.
.
I lost my teacher due to cervical cancer too.
.
I DON'T want to lose Rayetta due to cancer.
.
I know that nothing is easy now. Had a great cry just now. I wasn't even able to put myself together to continue on my sentence with my friend. Life is precious and fragile.
.
No strength to talk. No strength to move. No strength to smile.
.
There is nothing they can do now. The cancerous cells are all over her lungs now and she is coughing and coughing blood. Chemotherapy won't work anymore. Surgery is impossible.
.
Pulled myself together after 40 minutes of crying. I know I have to be strong but I just can't. I started questioning God and asked him why is this happening? I hate it when I do this but I was so confused and I lost direction.
.
Emails. Facebook. Hotmail. Messages. Calls. Chatrooms. Spread the news, let it spread!
.
Ups and DOWNS. I thought everything was over already and now I can see more coming. They say when you have experienced the worst thing in life nothing can be more deadly. But I can't believe that. I have come to my lowest point I was about to give up and now I am slapped with another deadly news.

To mom,

Your love has awaken me. I am so glad to have the opportunity to meet you. Words can't describe how I felt when you are sick. It took my breathe away, left me stranded like a lost sheep. The love you gave me when I was giving up was the most precious thing I have ever received from a stranger. I was so amazed at your generosity, your willingness to serve as a mother for many. You are now a soft spot in my heart. It beats whenever my heart beats. Without me knowing it, I carved your name into my life and the chapter will never end. It will go long and interesting and have a happy ending. I know happy endings only happens in fairy tales but I believe in the word of the Lord. The Lord is my sheperd, I shall not be in want. He will bring deliverance and His glory will shine and last forever. He knows what is best for you, though sometimes reality is the most cruel thing a human can stand. Like me, broken hearted, praying that everything is nothing but a joke. I love you, mom, with all of my life. I don't make promises to anyone because I know I can't keep them. But now I will make a pinky promise to you that I will always love you, no matter where you are, no matter in what circumstances. Nothing can change the fact.
I will always love you.
Your daughter,
Hannah.

hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D