|
counting the days. » Look here! » The Big Day » Prom » Share me? » Lovey dovey » Track meets » It's bothering me » No title » End of term 3 » The new me |
|
|
Friday, May 7, 2010
praying @ 5/07/2010 11:36:00 AM Praying. For healing. ![]() Sometimes I totally agree that when we face serious illness or trials, we will say that "it's God's will" or " i'll just leave it to God". That is not true, for God wants us to pray and ask him for deliverance when we face temptations and troubles. In James 5:14-15, we are told "Is anyone of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray for him and annoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven."
Please remember her in your prayers and pray for healing and deliverance. Rayetta had breast cancer 2-3 years ago and she went through chemotherapy. Now we pray that this is not cancer. I spent some time today in St Luke's with her and I can see that she is real weak because she is very tired and had difficulties breathing too. She can't even get up and walk by herself. I am praying and I hope that she will get well soon. It's so hard to see someone you love so much in this kind of condition. Pray for Rayetta and Gordon. |
hey there
looks like you're on my blog. rah rah welcome to my blog. :D Please respect my blog. I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point. I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better. ps: enjoy! keke :D about
i my me mine. This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT. Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals. keke :D i have friends
you know you're jealous. Zhiyin Yong Joanna Lim Joanna Joanna Lim tumblr Sandra Ong tumblr Claryn Tan Kathryn Chay Lara Sim Ong Men Jie I-vonne Lim Jocelyn Tang YES alumni malaysia Charmaine Wong AFS Malaysia Alumni Charmain Sim Tan Mei Fang I need motivation
you know you inspire me Dato Tony Fernandes Ian Salang Photography Scrapbook Ideas David Choi credits.
you gotta love them. template : mymostloved* resources : ▲ ▲ ▲ |
| thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D |