|
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Not ashamed. @ 12/09/2010 03:19:00 AM I'm not ashamed to say that You are God! Many things happened, but Im so sorry because I'm not the most active blogger at all, so please bear with me. Read a couple of blogs, and after a really touching 3 days at Singapore, I feel happy all the time, like literally. I even smiled at random people in the salon yesterday when I was there trying to tame my hair..yes, Hannah is finally doing something with her messy hair. I doubt all the time, I guess that is how I was brought up, to not trust people easily and also to not trust myself so much with anything. 18 years of my life, I don't know how many times have I trusted myself and let myself do something. Whenever people say something, there's always this little voice at the back of my head telling me that there might be more than this..It's just impossible for me to trust unless I see it for myself. " I'm just gonna trust that that was You and not myself, have faith! " Having a little faith never hurts, and especially with God Almighty, it's certainly worth it to put all of your faith in Him. Pastor Jude Fouquier opened my eyes to things that were impossible for me, and I realized that in order to hear and see what God has in store for us, one thing that we have to do is to just commit and surrender your everything. Just like what Pastor Jeremy Seaward said: What would you not give God? I wondered about my answer and I found out that all these while, God was right next to me, waiting for me to make the commitment and open up my heart for him. I thought I was searching for Him and could not find Him, but seriously, all you have to do is to confess that you need Him, and that you are willing to accept Him into your heart. Then make a commitment that you will do whatever things He wants you to do and wait.. Waiting is important. Sometimes we are just so busy and we missed out the most important part when God wants to speak to us, because we are impatient and didn't want to wait for Him. The harvest is fruitful when we wait on Him, and when he starts to minister to our hearts slowly. So powerful and touching! All of us were born for a purpose. Tiger Woods would say I was born to play golf, you would say I was born to be a doctor, writer, singer, entertainer, engineer, artist, painter and so on. But what would you do one day when you are old and can't do any of the things above anymore? One day when you wake up and you just felt like your mouth is to weak to sing, what would you do? Human beings are created to worship God. Our whole being, our soul and mind, we want to worship something. We want to follow something or someone. The question is, who would you worship today? I'm not ashamed of the Gospel, I will certainly say that I will worship God! When your body finds the true self and turns to worship God, it will be filled and it will grow, spiritually. Of course you will grow physically too. haha :) That sums up what I brought back from the conference. Not ashamed! When you say it, you declare it. When you declare it, you believe it. :D Have a great day everyone! |
hey there
looks like you're on my blog. rah rah welcome to my blog. :D Please respect my blog. I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point. I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better. ps: enjoy! keke :D about
i my me mine. This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT. Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals. keke :D i have friends
you know you're jealous. Zhiyin Yong Joanna Lim Joanna Joanna Lim tumblr Sandra Ong tumblr Claryn Tan Kathryn Chay Lara Sim Ong Men Jie I-vonne Lim Jocelyn Tang YES alumni malaysia Charmaine Wong AFS Malaysia Alumni Charmain Sim Tan Mei Fang I need motivation
you know you inspire me Dato Tony Fernandes Ian Salang Photography Scrapbook Ideas David Choi credits.
you gotta love them. template : mymostloved* resources : ▲ ▲ ▲ |
| thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D |