|
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Quote craze @ 12/15/2010 03:14:00 AM " Experience will fade, but the spirit will stay in you and grow.." by Pastor Andrew. So much to say, and yet when I enter blogger, it feels like what I wanted to say were irrelevant.. And thus the lazy posts. Haih sorry people who are still reading(though I DOUBT there will be any) So..something for you to munch on.. " Facebook is slowly becoming soporific.." by BJ (lol! so true!) " Is it too early to send Christmas greetings?.." by Sandra " wondering what cheese says when it say it's photo taken.." by Sarah (ahahah! good one!) " You not bored? Haizzz.." by Evangeline (as a status!) HAHA! " Beautiful, intelligent, Talented, Cheerful, Hot. That's what you are.." by John (and then says : it's not a compliment..) O.O " If you are blocking a student and she ignores you, you can pull her pinafore..it's okay if she falls..." ( huh? seriously? HAHAHA!) And my personal Favourite.. Sandra : I'm going to sing.. Hannah : Sing..? Hannah : Where are you going singing..? Sandra : I'm going to Singapore LOL =.= ( okay how dumb! ) The epic ones : " U ATTENTION SEEKER!" by the infamous Yzy. ( yes thank you gross swimming pool!) " I'm currently watching a branch fall and hit a power line..I have to admit that it's interesting to watch.." by Chelsea. Okay I'm done! Have a great day ahead! :D |
hey there
looks like you're on my blog. rah rah welcome to my blog. :D Please respect my blog. I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point. I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better. ps: enjoy! keke :D about
i my me mine. This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT. Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals. keke :D i have friends
you know you're jealous. Zhiyin Yong Joanna Lim Joanna Joanna Lim tumblr Sandra Ong tumblr Claryn Tan Kathryn Chay Lara Sim Ong Men Jie I-vonne Lim Jocelyn Tang YES alumni malaysia Charmaine Wong AFS Malaysia Alumni Charmain Sim Tan Mei Fang I need motivation
you know you inspire me Dato Tony Fernandes Ian Salang Photography Scrapbook Ideas David Choi credits.
you gotta love them. template : mymostloved* resources : ▲ ▲ ▲ |
| thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D |