counting the days.



» I will sing of your love » Learn » Monday » College sucks! » Where are you going after this life? » The Princess? » Quote craze » Don't laugh! » Not ashamed. » Youth Conference 2010 @ Singapore
Saturday, January 15, 2011
English @ 1/15/2011 02:29:00 PM

English class is super-duper exciting!



English class for Ausmat students are AWESOME! You know why? Because Australian English is much better than Malaysian's boring "The Potato People", "Short stories" or "The Pearl". No offense. Let me tell you what we get to read for 2 semesters: "Looking for Alibrandi" and " Saving Francesca" by Melina Marchetta! AHHH! So excited!

I don't mind if you want me to read and write a book review about this book man, I'm pumped! I won't want to spoil all the excitement for you, you just have to read it yourself, because it's just amazing.(now I sound like a jakun) but anyway..

I stayed up late last night to do my homework, and I hope that I can still have this kind of motivation 2-3 months later down the road. I need them to ace my course!

Just came back from Sungei Wang, actually there's nothing much there going on, just random people rushing from Monorail station to station. Was squeezed in the monorails, and Alisson was angry because one man was too eager to get into the monorail and pushed her..Oh well, there's nothing much you can do about it, it happens all the time.

And I bought Vitagen! YES! Finally something cold to drink in the morning! :) So happy! Today's no plastic bag day, so we chunked all of the groceries into my bag, ahh quite heavy weih.. Remember, Satudays are plastic-bag-LESS day. Bring your own bag okay. :)

I have to finish my laundry. Ciao people! :p see you next time!



hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D